Below you will find the relevant information for Plimmerton School enrolments.
Please submit your child’s enrolment application at your earliest convenience.
You will be contacted following receipt of your enrolment application. If you require any further information please contact the school office on 233 8677 or via email@example.com
Please be aware that the following will be required for all enrolments.
- Completion of online enrolment form (this will be emailed to you following receipt of your enrolment application).
The following documents are to be uploaded to the online enrolment form:
- Proof of residential address (required for in-zone enrolments only, see the Proof of address information below )
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Passport.
- NZ Residence Permit or Student Visa/Permit (if applicable) together with Parent/s passport with a valid work permit and evidence of the family relationship e.g. child’s birth certificate.
- Immunisation Certificate: All primary schools are required to keep a register recording the immunisation status of all enrolled children born on or after 1 January 1995, under the Health (Immunisation) Regulations 1995.
We are happy to scan original documents for you at the school office between 10am – 2pm.
New Entrant Classroom Visits for Enrolled Children
New Entrant visits are on Tuesday mornings and you will be contacted to arrange a time.
If you have questions regarding New Entrant enrolments please email our Deputy Principal Rosemary Oxnam via firstname.lastname@example.org